Free your mind and find out what your body can do by practising Yoga. Every week you can choose the class that suits you better:
- Vinyasa Flow is an energetic yoga style, through which you can improve strength, flexibility and balance. Poses follow a continuous flow of breath and movement, thatturns into a real meditation in motion.
- Yin Yoga is a simple and intense practice, where poses are kept for a while; practising it, you will learn to deeply relax the body, calming emotions and stimulating organs vital energy.
- Aerial Yoga is the practice where you realise postures in the air, using a special elastic cotton hammock suspended from the ceiling. This “suspended flight” is a unique experience, which helps you to realign the body and the spine, and to go beyond your limits and fears.
- AcroVinyasa is a practice realised in couple, which helps you gain a deep sense of union and trust, as far as discovering new capacities. The harmony and the balance of the couple poses can be learned from everybody, no matter the age: try it to believe it!
- SUP Yoga is the practice where your mat is the sea!While you are standing on a paddle board during postures, your body is constantly tested to find balance and your mind can relax leaving daily stress on the shore. To book, visit www.paddletourmenorca.com
Come and discover the real taste of an authentic wellness-break. In 2Move we only select products that are good for your body and your soul too
- Pour-Over Coffee: only the good of coffee. The pour-over method is definitely the cleanest and purest way to taste coffee and to get the most health benefits for your organism.
- Vegetarian (and Vegan) homemade desserts/cakes: light and prepared with love. Preservative-free, dairy-free and also guilt-free. Absolutely homemade and prepared using only the best ingredients.
- Smoothies: a concentrate of energy and taste. Perfect for a balanced breakfast, a protein-based snack or after training. “Powder-free”, only 100% natural ingredients; the best way to add all necessary nutrients to your diet.
- Natural extracts: fruit and vegetables at the right speed. Processing ingredients at a low speed means not overheating them with squeezing, preserving then all nutrients that are good for our organism; in this way every extract remains “alive” up to 48 hours after squeezing.
- Infusions: a healthy habit of a millenary tradition. Natural infusions have always been used as natural health remedies and today they represent a great habit for our wellness. Their effects can be relaxing, digestive or purifying depending on the ingredients combination; let us recommend you and find the most suitable for you!
- “Travelling” library and discography: a matter of atmosphere/ambience. In order to get the most fromyour wellness-break, ambience is essential too. Add a good book to your break, you can choose among a variety of titles from our little “travelling library”, or you can listen to some vinyl records from our collection. You can also use internet if you like, however we recommend you to choose one of the first options
Our approach to movement is progressive and functional, always prioritising quality over quantity. Reserve a meeting/interviewwith a Personal Trainer or try out a Small Group training session: your body and your time are the best training experience
- Personal Training.
1-to-1 training sessions represent our top offer and they are made to guarantee an exclusive coaching service: we will be the ones to adapt to your requests, tailoring every session according to your characteristics and scheduling them when you have time. Take your first step towards wellness and book a meeting with a Personal Trainer.
- Real Functional Training.
These workouts are based on primal movements, those we can find in daily life and sport, and that we often forget about. During the sessions we will alternate technical periods with high intensity intervals, while we perform bodyweight exercises, weightlifting exercises and metabolic intervals (both sprint and endurance).
No matter your preparation level, everybody can attend these classes, because each movement is adapted to your own capacity. This is why our Functional Training sessions are held in small groups: to guarantee to each participant the maximum attention from our side. In 2Move we prefer, and always will, quality than quantity. Contact us and ask for information about next class!
- Specialists in movement.
Human movement, in any possible form, is our passion. All our training methods are supported by official international certificates, and they are the results of years of study, body research and training. We are convinced that this is the best way to pay back our customers trust.
Go to “International Certificates” section and verify it now.
- Online Training: Personal Training service is also accessible indistance mode, so you can have our support anywhere. We offer:
- Video supported weekly/monthly training programs;
- Online Personal Training, in real time and high-definition;
- Online private Yoga class, in real time and high-definition.
Contact us for more information.
"11 International Certificates"
Follow us and share on our social networks. Every week you will find new contents to get inspired!
LIVE FROM INSTAGRAM